Lusail Winter Wonderland 2022/2023 (the “Event”)
Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”)
1. GENERAL TERMS
1.1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to all visitors to the Event held at Al Maha Island, Lusail, Qatar (“Site”), organised and managed by Estithmar Ventures Real Estate Development WLL (“EV”), a company registered and organised under the existing laws of the State of Qatar having its registered office in Lusail, Qatar.
1.2. We set out below the Terms that shall apply to:
a. your entry to the Event;
b. any purchase of entry to any Bookable Attraction, Rides, Games or Park Credits (as set out below).
1.3. Notwithstanding the means by which a visitor attends the Event (including any Bookable Attraction, Rides, Games or Park Credits), the Entry Conditions as set out below apply to all visitors attending the Event.
1.4. The Terms relating to Tickets and Wristbands shall apply as set out below.
1.5. Furthermore, on entry to the Event you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of Lusail Winter Wonderland (“LWW”), and any other regulations provided on entry to the Site, and all the laws of the State of Qatar
1.6. Admission into the Event is at all times subject to these Terms and the terms, conditions and rules of LWW. If you breach any of these Terms and/or any such terms, conditions and/or rules then we may refuse admission or require you and/or other ticket holders to leave the Site.
- Event Tickets and Admission
2.1. A valid Entry QR Code (“Event QR Code”) entitles the holder to attend the Event on the date and at the times stated on the e-confirmation email that you will receive containing your Event QR Code following purchase (“E-Confirmation”). There shall be no admittance to the Event without a valid Event QR Code. Your access will be granted through the wristband system (“Wristband(s)”) which you can collect using your Event QR Code on entering the Site at our ticketing offices located at the entrances to the Event (“Ticketing Office(s)”). You may also purchase entry to the Event at our Ticketing Offices at the entrances to the Site, in which case you will not receive an Event QR Code and E-Confirmation, and your Wristband(s) will instead be generated on purchase by a member of our ticketing staff.
2.2. You must retain your Wristband on your person at all times during the Event. Your Wristband acts as your entry ticket and wallet. You can use your Wristband to pay for rides, games, Bookable Attractions such as, The Tazaloj Al Rayan Ice Rink, The Ice Slide, Gandeys Circus, Coco Melon, purchase merchandise and other items, and purchase food & beverages. You will tap your Wristband on the point of sale reader and the amount due will be deducted from your Park Credits. You can check your available Wristband balance at any of our Top-Up Booths and top up Park Credits to your Wristband using your credit or debit card.
2.3. Wristbands are RFID protected.
2.4. All attendees of the Event agree to be bound by these Terms, those as detailed on any Event QR Code, the E-Confirmation with which you received your Event QR Code, and/or Wristband (as applicable), any Ticket Terms and Conditions (below as applicable), and such other terms as are drawn to the attention of visitors by EV or LWW.
2.5. Last entry to the Event is 23:30 on Sunday through to Wednesday and 00:30 on Thursday through to Saturday, there is no admittance after this time. Leaving the Site and then entering it again during the day is at the sole discretion of Investment Ventures, Lusail Winter Wonderland or the Site.
2.6. Event QR Codes and/or Wristbands may not be used as prizes in competitions, “give-aways” or a lottery without the prior written consent of EV in its sole discretion.
2.7. Event QR Codes and/or Wristbands must not be resold, exchanged, transferred, altered or defaced. Any such action shall render the Event QR Code(s) or Wristband(s) void and any individual with such an Event QR Code or Wristband may be refused entry or removed from the Event in EV’s sole discretion).
2.8. On entry to the Event all visitors agree to accept and abide by any Site rules of LWW (as may be updated from time to time) and any other regulations from time to time provided on entry to the Site.
2.9. Park opening times are: 17:00-00:00 Sunday through to Wednesday, and 17:00-01:00 Thursday through to Saturday.
2.10. You will need to purchase entry for specific dates.
2.11. Event entry prices are as follows:
Entry only Wristbands
Wristband Entry Adult
Standard QAR 75
Peak QAR 85
Off Peak QAR 65
Wristband Entry Child / Concession
Standard QAR 55
Peak QAR 65
Off Peak QAR 45
Wristband Entry VIP
Standard QAR 290
Peak QAR 320
Off Peak QAR 260
Free Entry Wristband & Unlimited Rides Adult
Standard QAR 322
Peak QAR 332
Off Peak QAR 312
Free Entry Wristband & Unlimited Rides Child / Concession
Standard QAR 302
Peak QAR 312
Off Peak QAR 292
Free Entry Wristband & Unlimited Rides VIP
Standard QAR 717
Peak QAR 747
Off Peak QAR 687
a. Entry price to Al Maha Island by car is QAR 150
b. Please note prices are subject to change.
c. Above prices are all including VAT and excluding any booking fees applied by the ticketing agent.
d. “Off Peak” entry slots are classed by quieter times as determined by EV, “Standard” entry slots are classed by busier times as determined by EV, and “Peak” entry slots are classed by the busiest times as determined by EV. An example of these times for measurement has been attachedin Appendix -1-
2.12. Regular Wristband Entry does not confer on the purchaser any free access to Rides, and access to all rides and attractions must be paid for in addition to entry prices, whether through Pre-Booked Sessions or Park Credits.
2.13. Free Entry and Unlimited Rides Wristbands allow for the purchaser to have unlimited access to Rides on the day selected for entry to the Event.
- Rides, Games and Bookable Attractions
3.1. The following rides require a valid pre-booked session to enter which can be booked in advance online or at a Ticketing Office (list is subject to change): Tazaloj Al Rayan Ice Rink, Ice Slide, Gandeys' Great Circus of Europe and CocoMelon Town (each a “Bookable Attraction” and together the “Bookable Attractions”).
3.2. All Bookable Attractions (each a “Ride” and together the “Rides”), require booking of particular time slots (“Pre-booked Session”) which can either be pre-booked online, or on site at one of our Ticketing Booths. Some also may accept payment with the use of park credits (“Park Credits”), which can be purchased online or at one of our Top-Up Booths located within the Site (“Top-Up Booth(s)”) and uploaded onto your Wristband(s). Please be aware that Pre-booked Sessions cannot be booked if the Ride is at capacity for that time slot on any particular day.
3.3. You must have pre-purchased a valid Pre-booked Session to gain entry to all Bookable Attractions within the Event which will be loaded onto your Wristband, and you must produce that Wristband for scanning at any time at the relevant Ride or Bookable Attraction. Failure to produce a Wristband with a valid Pre-booked Session may result in you being removed from the relevant Bookable Attraction, Ride and/or the Event.
3.4. All Pre-booked Sessions and Park Credits are available for purchase online or at one of our Top-Up Booths on Site. Prices will vary between those purchased online and onsite, as online prices may be subject to an increase in price.
3.5. A valid Pre-booked Session entitles the holder to attend the relevant Bookable Attraction at the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant time(s) as stated on the E-Confirmation. If you purchase on site, your E-Confirmation will be provided to you. It is your responsibility to check your booking and to ascertain the date and the time of your access to the relevant Bookable Attraction. No refunds or exchanges will be given for late arrival which results in customers not receiving a full session at the Bookable Attraction(s) (as applicable). Late arrivals for all Bookable Attractions will be allowed access at the discretion of the operator. We recommend you arrive at your specific Bookable Attraction venue thirty minutes before your session time, please note that some Bookable Attractions require you to arrive earlier, please reference the specifics detailed for each Bookable Attraction within the Bookable Attraction Terms below.
3.6. If an error is made in the price of any Pre-booked Session or Park Credits ordered by you, you will be notified by LWW or EV as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your relevant Pre-booked Session order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your relevant order and receive a full refund from LWW or EV. Certain attractions and Rides at the Event (included but not limited to the Bookable Attractions) may be age and height restricted and other restrictions may apply to all visitors and so it is the responsibility of the visitor to check before purchasing.
3.7. Arcade games and skill games (“Games”) are available for purchased play. Skill games can be played using Park Credits and your Wristband. Please see Arcade Games section below.
- Park Credits
4.1. To participate in Rides, Games and make any purchases (food, beverages, merchandise and other items) at the Event you must pre-purchase Park Credits online or at one of our Top-Up Booths across the Site, which will then be uploaded onto your Wristband into your virtual wallet (“Wallet”), at our Ticketing Offices, on your arrival to the Site for use at the Event. Should you wish to add further Park Credits once within the Event Site, you can do so at any of our Top-Up Booths.
4.2. You are not entitled to refund for any unused Park Credits (save as set out below) or to the transference of any unused Park Credits to a different period of Wristband.
4.3. One Park Credit is priced at QAR 1.
4.4. Use of each game is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual game operator. Please see individual game stalls for specific offering as game play varies from stall to stall.
4.5. All prizes offered are at the discretion of the individual game operator. Please note the nature of the prize may vary from play to play.
4.6. Park Credits cannot be used on Arcade Games (see below section Arcade Pay & Play) however can be used to purchase Arcade Pay & Play Cards which are used for Arcade Games.
4.7. Ride Terms:
a. All Rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
b. All rides at the Event either require the purchase of a Pre-booked Session or require Park Credits and Pre-booked Sessions are valid for the booked date and time only. All rides close by 00:00 on Sundays through Thursdays, and by 01:00 on Fridays and Saturdays, but note that some rides may close earlier.
4.8. Fast Track
a. Some Rides and Bookable Attractions will have regular and fast-tracked areas for queueing. VIP Wristband holders shall be entitled to queue in the fast-tracked queue for Rides and Bookable Attractions (“Fast Track”);
b. Regular entry Wristband holders will be entitled to upgrade to Fast Track through spending Park Credits specifically at the Ride or Bookable Attraction. Please check in advance online or at one of our Ticketing Offices to see which Bookable Attractions can be upgraded to Fast Track;
c. Some Wristband holders may be automatically upgraded to Fast Track at EV or LWW’s discretion.
4.9. BOOKABLE ATTRACTION TERMS:
A. Gandeys’ Great Circus of Europe
i. This Ride will have a 50-minute show, twice a day during weekdays and three times a day during weekends;
ii. The doors will open 45 minutes prior to a show for VIPs admission and 30 minutes prior to a show for general admission;
- Please be aware the shows contain flashing lights and strobe lights;
- The shows include stunt acts and loud music;
- There will be no interval during a show;
- Smoking or vaping is strictly prohibited in and around this Bookable Attraction;
- Any recordings of an entire show will be prohibited, on any device and/or equipment, no professional recording equipment is permitted;
- The area is wheelchair friendly.
- CoCoMelon Town
- CoComelon Town is a children’s play area, designed for children between the age of 2 and 7 years old, however children of all ages are welcome.
- CoComelon Town has capacity of 95 children and 45 adults (parents/guardians) at once.
- Please be punctual in collecting your child when notified by one of CoCoMelon team members. Children cannot be accepted earlier or collected later than their designated times. We cannot accept children before their allocated time to maintain child/staff ratios and capacity requirements.
- CoComelon Town team reserves the right to remove those deemed a risk to safety to others and to deny entry to any person.
- In order for your child to enter CocoMelon Town, parents/guardians must fill out and sign the consent form provided at entry. Parents/guardians are responsible for the accuracy of the information including, accurate contact information, passport number or QID number. CoCoMelon will not permit entry to any child without a completed consent form.
- By entering CoComelon Town attraction, you implicitly agree to the photographing and audio recording of you and your children. This material may be published, displayed, or copied for use in newsletters, webcasts, or promotional purposes, including on websites and social media, or even for general use by the event organizers, their affiliates, and agents. If you do not wish to appear in any of these materials, or you do not wish your children to appear in any of these materials, please do not enter CoComelon. As for video interviews, written consent is required from parents.
- Personal photography is prohibited within CoCoMelon Town, any person with a personal photography device seen to take photographs inside the attraction may be asked to leave or be removed from attraction and/or the Event at LWW’s discretion.
- The use of personal entertainment items with wheels (such as roller skates, skateboards, hoverboards, bikes… etc.) inside any area of CoComelon Town is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking or vaping is strictly prohibited in and around this Bookable Attraction.
- CocoMelon Town staff accept no responsibility for feeding or changing the diapers of any child. Any child who is unable to use a toilet on their own should be wearing a diaper and will not be allowed to use the toilets provided in CoCoMelon Town. Parents/guardians will be notified immediately should their child need to be accompanied to the toilet or need changing.
- In case of any symptoms of illness, we advise to prevent the child from attending the event for his safety and the safety of others. Any child showing symptoms of illness should not enter CocoMelon Town for their safety and the safety of others. If your child becomes unwell whilst within the attraction we will contact the parent/guardian to collect the child. Unfortunately, your child will not be allowed to enter CocoMelon Town if they are suffering from a communicable illness.
- Children with allergies or medical conditions are not permitted into CocoMelon Town without being accompanied by a parent/guardian. Children under the age of 1 year must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Ice Slide
- Children under 90cm in height must be accompanied by an adult on this attraction. Parents/guardians and small children can share large rings, but every person sliding must have a valid Pre-Booked Session.
- Very young children may slide in the same rubber tube as their parents, but each person must have a valid Pre-Booked Session.
- Maximum height: 190cm.
- The ice slide must be pre-booked.
- One Pre-Booked Session entitles the guest to two rides down the ice slide.
- Please bring suitable outdoor clothing as the Ice Skating is outdoors and no refunds will be given in the event that you do not bring appropriate clothes, especially in cold times.
- Ride staff will not be held responsible for lost or damaged personal items.
- No eating, drinking or smoking in or around this attraction.
- Guests participate in this attraction at their own risk.
- The use of helmets and rubber rings is included in the price of a Pre-Booked Session.
- Only Pre-Booked Session holders can enter the attraction. There is a viewing platform for those without a Pre-Booked Session to watch the attraction.
- Once Pre-Booked Sessions are booked, they are only valid for the date and session period booked and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Tazaloj Al Rayan Ice Rink
- Ice-Skating can be hazardous. Participation in an Ice-Skating session is entirely at your own risk. Without prejudice to clauses 13.6 and 13.7, neither EV nor LWW is responsible for any injuries arising from your use of the Ice Rink.
- Skaters must follow the instructions of the marshals at all times.
- Skaters must arrive at the ice rink skate exchange at least thirty (30) minutes before their scheduled Pre-Booked Session (20 minutes before the first session of the day) to allow time for putting on skates. Skaters who arrive later than this should expect to be delayed getting on to the ice for their session.
- The Ice-Skating Manager reserves the right to remove those deemed a risk to the safety of others.
- All Ice Skating Pre-Booked Session holders must assume that Ice Skating operates in all weather conditions. In the unlikely event that the Ice Skating operator and/or EV and/or LWW deems it necessary to close the Ice Rink, you will be entitled to a full refund in accordance with clause. 5.14 Tickets and Credits must only be used during the day-time event for which they are purchased. No refunds or exchanges will be given for any unused tickets or credits. No tickets or credits can be used for subsequent editions of the Lusail Winter Wonderland event. However, in the event that the visitor is forced to leave the site less than thirty minutes after entering, and in emergency cases that prompt the person to leave the site, Investment Ventures reserves the right to evaluate what is included in emergency situations, then the person must review the customer service desk, where he is provided with a voucher of the value of The balances he owns for use when he enters the site again.
- 6.1 to 6.7 if the Ice Rink is closed in its entirety or you may be entitled to a full or partial refund in accordance with clause 6.1 to 6.7 if the Ice Rink is closed during the session for which your Pre-Booked Session is valid.
- Please bring suitable outdoor clothing as the Ice Skating is outdoors and no refunds will be given in the event that you do not bring appropriate clothes, especially in cold times.
- Please wear socks, or similar, if you will be wearing ice skating shoes, or bring them with you; all ice skaters must be wearing socks or similar to use the ice skates; if you have not got your own, please speak to a member of staff.
- Items left in the Ice-Skating cloakroom are left at the owner’s risk.
- ARCADE PAY & PLAY
- In order to participate in the Event’s arcade games, any Wristband holder must also pre-purchase an arcade Pay & Play card (“Arcade Pay & Play Card(s)”) which will enable game play in one of the following increments:
- Bronze Arcade Game Play QAR 60;
- Silver Arcade Game Play QAR 90;
- Gold Arcade Game Play QAR 105.
- Arcade Pay & Play Cards can be purchased online or from one of our Ticketing Offices on Site either using Park Credits or using a debit or credit card at one of our Ticketing Offices.
- Park Credits cannot be redeemed on our Arcade Games except for the purchase of Arcade Pay & Play Cards.
- All Tickets and Credits
- Purchases for Entry and Wristbands, Bookable Attraction Sessions, Arcade Pay & Play and CocoMelon Town are together the “Tickets” and Park Credits are the “Credits”.
- If you lose or damage your Wristband(s), please immediately make your way to one of our Ticketing Offices for a replacement Wristband. The fee for a replacement Wristband will be QAR 10.
- Sales Agreement: All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. Any queries relating to the purchase of any Tickets from LWW should be raised prior to purchase, as purchase of Tickets and Credits constitute agreement of these Terms and Conditions. A valid Event QR Code or E-Confirmation must be produced to collect Wristband(s) and gain entry to the Event. Possession of a Wristband does not confer any rights, implied or otherwise, on the holder to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, marks, logos and/or other intellectual property appearing on any Wristband, Event QR Code, E-Confirmation or Arcade Pay & Play Card. The price of a Ticket shall be the price set at the time your purchase is accepted and processed. No order will be accepted until full payment has been received in cleared funds. LWW reserves the right to cancel any booking which is reasonably deemed to have been made fraudulently or suspected of being made fraudulently. E-Confirmation emails containing Event QR Codes will only be delivered to the billing address of the debit/credit card holder, unless otherwise specifically stated. LWW reserves the right to make alterations to the listed Rides and Bookable Attractions where reasonably necessary. Where such alteration is a material changes (as set out in this Clause), you may be entitled to a refund in accordance with clause 6.1 to 6.7. It is Wristband holder’s responsibility to check whether a Ride or Bookable Attraction has been cancelled or rescheduled, LWW will use reasonable endeavours to notify you in advance of the same. LWW makes no guarantees that such notification of cancellation will be made in advance of the applicable date. Please see our Refund and General terms below. Should you have any queries or complaints relating to your Ticket purchase please contact EMAIL ADDRESS.
- All Tickets/Credits are sold subject to these Terms, the Ticket Terms and Conditions (for Tickets or Credits purchased online) any other rules and regulations referred to herein or that may be applicable to the Event or Site at any time. It is your responsibility to check that you and your guests are permitted to attend the Event and have the appropriate Ticket(s). Do not buy Tickets/Credits or goods from unlawful sources. There is no guarantee of Tickets’ validity for entry or Credits validity for use unless purchased from the official ticket agents (either online or onsite) for the Event. EV reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event or any Bookable Attraction/Ride or reject anyone from the same who is found with Tickets or Credits obtained in breach of either the Terms or the Ticket Terms and Conditions. LWW Event reserves the right to not accept and destroy any Tickets that are found to be in breach of the Terms.
- Ticket/Credit sales are final. Unless otherwise stated herein (or in any Ticket Terms and Conditions), Tickets/Credits will not be cancelled, refunded or exchanged once you have purchased a Ticket/Credit other than as set out in these Terms.
- Without prejudice to the Refund Terms (below) and any Ticket Terms and Conditions (if applicable), Tickets/Credits are non-transferable and must not be sold, offered for sale, made available, transferred or otherwise disposed of, save as set out herein, and we reserve the right to cancel without refund or compensation any such Tickets. Tickets/Credits are issued subject to EV’s right to alter or vary the Event due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets/Credits.
- Any Ticket/Credit offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in breach of clause 5.6, may be cancelled and any person(s) seeking to use the Ticket(s)/Credit(s) may be refused admission to or be evicted from the relevant attraction, Bookable Attraction, Ride and/or the Event.
- EV is not responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets/Wristbands.
- Tickets and Credits are issued subject to, and these Terms incorporate, the rules and regulations of LWW, and shall remain the property of EV who hereby reserves the right to recall any Ticket/Wristband or Credit at any time.
- EV reserves the rights to refuse admission to the Event to anyone who does not have a valid Event QR Code or Wristband (including those which appear to be counterfeit or which have been altered and/or defaced).
- A concession ticket will be applicable for children between the ages of 2 and 12 years, and domestic workers (“Concession Wristband(s)”). Domestic workers must show proof of employment to receive Concession Wristbands. Children under the age of 2 years are entitled to free entry and no ticket is required.
- No child aged 18 or under (a “child”) will be admitted to the Event unless they are accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over (a “responsible person”) and such child or children whilst at the Event must remain accompanied and under the supervision of such responsible person at all times. EV reserves the right to determine the ratio of responsible persons in relation to children required for adequate supervision.
- Tickets and Credits may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (e.g. as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express prior written permission of EV. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket and/or Credit without any refund or compensation and/or the Ticket/Credit holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction, Bookable Attraction, Ride and/or the Event.
- Tickets and Credits must be used during the Event period they are purchased for only. No refunds or exchanges will be given for any unused Tickets or Credits. No Tickets or Credits can be used at subsequent editions of LWW Event.
- You must at all times comply with the Bookable Attraction Terms (as set out herein) for any use of the Bookable Attraction(s) (as applicable) and the Rides Terms for any Rides.
- Ticket Refunds and Cancellation
- Your purchase of Tickets and Credits is subject to EV and/or LWW’s right without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close or change the programme of rides and attractions (including Bookable Attractions and/or Ride(s)) and/or the Event's operating hours.
- EV in its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time to close all or any part of the Event, any attraction(s) (including any Bookable Attraction(s) and/or Ride(s), or to restrict the number of persons having access to the Event, any attraction(s) (including any Bookable Attraction(s) and/or Ride(s) due to capacity, inclement weather, or special events to ensure safety, security and/or order, or if EV reasonably considers the circumstances so require. In either case, you may be entitled to a refund in accordance with clause 6.3, 6.4 and/or 6.5 below.
- If the Event and/or any attractions (including any Bookable Attraction or Rides) is/are cancelled/closed in its/their entirety for any reason, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify Ticket holders as soon as possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and operating hours the Event, Rides and/or attraction will be open). If you have already purchased a Ticket or Credits for the Event or a cancelled/closed Bookable Attraction/Ride, you will automatically be entitled to a refund as per clauses 6.1 to 6.7 (save where any Ticket Terms and Conditions preclude this, as noted in clauses 7.1-7.4 below).
- If any Bookable Attraction or Ride is curtailed during the session and you have a Ticket for that session, we may (but without obligation) offer a refund (in whole or in part) in EV and/or LWW’s discretion (acting reasonably).
- The Event will operate in line with the latest government restrictions. The Operator reserves the right to cancel your Event Ticket(s) and Wristbands should governmental or other regulatory capacity restrictions and/or any decision of another relevant authority relating to COVID-19 be implemented nearer the Event date. In the event of Event Ticket cancellations, EV and/or LWW shall process refunds in accordance with all applicable Terms and Conditions relating to this Event.
- In all circumstances, where refunds are given by EV and/or LWW, only the face value of the Ticket shall be refunded. Refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the Ticket(s) and, when possible, using the same method as was used to purchase the Ticket(s) except, at LWW discretion, where payment was made by cash or bank transfer.
- You are responsible for any travel and accommodation arrangements for the Event and except as set out in these Terms, EV shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind whether direct or consequential, including but not limited to travel or accommodation expenses from postponement, cancellation, abandonment or curtailment of the Event and/or any attraction (including any Bookable Attraction and/or any Rides) and the you hereby waive all rights of whatsoever nature against EV or LWW, their employees, servants, agents, independent contractors or representatives arising from cancellation, abandonment or curtailment of the Event and/or of any Bookable Attraction/Rides.
- Tickets from third party agents
- Tickets and Credits purchased from an authorised ticket agent are bound by the Ticket Terms and Conditions (see link above) and neither EV nor LWW are responsible or liable for any mistakes to/ or losses for any such Tickets/Credits purchased through an authorised agent. Please refer directly to the ticket agent where you purchased your Tickets/Credits with any ticketing issues or enquiries.
- Notwithstanding clause 7.1 above, these Terms shall apply in their entirety save as varied by any Ticket Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation, in relation to refunds and/or cancellation.)
- Under no circumstances shall EV or LWW be responsible or liable for any mistakes to/or losses for any Tickets/Credits purchased through an authorised agent. Please refer directly to the ticket agent where you purchased your Tickets/Credits with any ticketing issues or enquiries, including in relation to any refunds/exchange.
- Any Tickets/Credits bought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission/use will not be permitted.
- Food and Beverage, and Other Vendors
- You will not be permitted entry to any of the food and beverage outlets without a valid Wristband.
- You will be required to have Park Credits on your Wristband in order to purchase anything within the Food and Beverage, Merchandise or other onsite vendors (together the “Event Vendors”).
- Strictly no alcohol permitted in the Lusail Winter Wonderland Event. Alcohol is not permitted to be taken into the Event and no alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase on the Site. Bag searches will be in operation.
- EV reserves the right to refuse entrance to any attendee who is deemed, in EV’s, or any Event staff’s absolute discretion, to be intoxicated and/or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
- Climbing or standing upon tables, chair, benches, fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits, buildings, or anything similar is strictly prohibited.
- Event Security and Prohibited Items
- The safety and comfort of all visitors is a priority. The Event has a robust security management plan, which is coordinated by Event security and the Qatari Police. If you see something suspicious, or something that does not feel right, please report it to a member of our Event security personnel (“Security Team”).
- To maximise safety, searches may take place at point of entry. Where operationally necessary, searches may take place within the Event site. This can include the use of metal detectors and searches of the person. All bags will be searched or x-rayed. Please note these searches are a condition of entry and attendance at the Event, any person with illegal or prohibited items or who does not want to be searched will be refused entry or evicted and their Ticket(s)/Credits will not be refunded. Please also note prohibited items listed below. We will not be able to look after these items for you or hold liability and you will not be able to enter the Event or receive a refund. Security checks may result in delays when entering the Site, please leave extra time for these searches to take place.
- We strongly advise not bringing large bags or luggage to the event as we will not be able to accommodate these. We advise only bringing a handbag or small rucksack. We ask all guests to be vigilant and not to leave bags and belongings unattended at any time. Any unattended item may be disposed of in line with our security protocols.
- Please contact a Security Team member or other staff member immediately if you have any concerns or problems at the Event. It may not be possible to resolve unreported issues after the Event.
- Prohibited Items. The following articles MUST NOT be brought into the Event: Knives, Work Tools, Fireworks (including sparklers), Smoke canisters, Air-horns, Spray Paint/Cans/large marker pens, Chinese/Sky Lanterns, Handheld Communication Devices (such as radios), High Visibility Clothing, powered or unpowered Skateboards, Scooters, or Bikes, Flares (such as emergency or distress flares manufactured for legitimate military, maritime, or transport purposes), offensive weapons/potential weapons/anything adapted for such purpose, Any object/ item considered to be potentially dangerous or harmful to public safety being a single item or a potential component part for another object, Laser devices, Bottles (unless empty, non-glass)/ glass vessels/ cans- even if wrapped up as a present for a later time, Your own alcohol – even if wrapped up as a present for a later time, CS Gas Poles, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UACs) commonly known as “Drones” or “Remotely Piloted Aircraft”, Any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety, Open bottles of drink/liquid (unopened and sealed bottles of water will be accepted, as will empty reusable cups and bottles), Illegal drugs, Nitrous Oxide (in any form), Drug Paraphernalia including Psychoactive Substances and Alkyl Nitrates (otherwise known as Poppers), Chairs/Stools, Banners/Flags, Sound Systems/items that can amplify sound, corrosive substances including acids and substances which are capable on application to the human body of causing hurt through corrosive action, unauthorised or counterfeit merchandise, kites, musical instruments, counterfeit or forged Tickets and Wristbands or an access pass of any description, unauthorised powered vehicles (motorbikes, quad bikes and buggies), any animals other than dogs (in accordance with clause 10.10). Unauthorised professional tape recorders, photography, and video equipment. Equipment considered to be professional will be permitted at the discretion of the security, any other items considered to be unsafe or potentially posing a risk to public safety and/ or security.
- Any person in possession of any item set out at clause 10.5 (above) will be refused entry to the Event or will have such items confiscated and destroyed. Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated, and may be reported to the police. Any possession of items illegal under local law will be confiscated and reported to the police.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, EV and LWW reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to the Event and/or an attraction or ride, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission or escort any person off the Site.
- Use of illegal substances strictly prohibited at the Event. For other applicable restrictions please check individual Ride and Attraction rules and guidelines.
- Visitors may be refused admission or ejected in accordance with the event Eviction Procedure from the Event and the Site if, in the opinion of EV and/or LWW, the visitor is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, committing a criminal offence, declining to be searched or are in breach of any of these Terms or any other terms and conditions of LWW. EV reserves the right to refuse entry or evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in accordance with the forgoing.
- Dogs are not permitted at Lusail Winter Wonderland, with exception of certified assistance dogs. No other animals will be permitted on site.
- Visitors must only use the toilets and urinals provided and must not pollute the land. Any use of the land for such purposes will result in removal from the Site.
- Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted at the Event without express prior written permission of EV. Please note that the EV will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording a per below) at the Event.
- In the event of an emergency, visitors must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and other officials.
- Photography and Filming
- Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Event. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets/Wristbands and attending the Event (including Bookable Attractions/Rides), Ticket/Wristband holders and attendees consent to being photographed, filmed and/or recorded, and consent to the image or recording of them (including any images or recordings taken by them within the Event) being used in distribution (commercial or otherwise) in perpetuity without any payment. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with EV (or by any third party as may be engaged by EV).
- Photography and filming on the Site are only allowed for personal, non-profit making use of amateurs for appropriate reason and use only. Any inappropriate use may result in ejection in accordance with the Event Eviction Procedure. Commercial or editorial photography is prohibited without prior permission from EV. Accreditation must be requested from our press office in advance. Amateur photography groups must also request accreditation in advance of arriving on Site.
- A person may be denied entry to or removed from the Event if they are found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Event for commercial gain (unless approved in accordance with clause 10.5). A person may enter the Event with equipment where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera, but the person may still be removed in accordance with this clause above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
- The Event will follow all necessary Government Covid guidelines that are applicable at the time of the Event.
- Admission into the Event is at all times subject to these Terms and the terms, conditions and rules of LWW, and the latest rules and guidance issued by the authorities of Qatar and the Local Authority regarding COVID-19. If you breach any of these Terms and/or any such terms, conditions and/or rules then we may refuse admission or require you and/or other ticket holders to leave the Site without refund.
- Before arriving at the Site please ensure you are familiar with the latest rules and guidance issued by the authorities of Qatar regarding COVID-19 (https://covid19.moph.gov.qa), and you should not act contrary to such rules and guidance.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by EV and/or all Event stewards and staff and with all Site regulations. EV reserves the right to restrict access to parts of the Site.
- Use of all attractions (including any Bookable Attraction) and Rides is entirely at your own risk and EV will not be liable for any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride or attraction.
- Each visitor is responsible for his/her own personal property brought into the Site.
- All tickets purchased via the official Lusail Winter Wonderland website https://lusailwinterwonderland.connectngo.com/en (“LWW Website”) are at all times subject to these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of any authorised ticket agent.
- All VIP Tickets or packages are at all times subject to these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of any authorised ticket agent.
- You agree that EV and/or LWW will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including yourself) or property however caused (including by EV or any Event staff): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by EV; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from EV’s, its servants’ or agents’ negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you of any of the Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude EV or LWW’s liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including without limitation fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation).
- To the fullest extent permissible in law, EV shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under the Terms, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
- If any provision of the Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of the Terms valid or enforceable.
- If EV or LWW delays or fails to enforce any of the Terms it shall not mean that EV or LWW has waived its right to do so.
- Any person, other than EV or LWW, who is not a party to the Terms, shall have no rights under the law to enforce any term of the Terms.
- Nothing in the Terms and no action taken by you or EV or LWW under the Terms shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between you and EV or LWW.
- You and EV and LWW agree that these Terms have not been entered into in reliance of, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, covenant, warranty, undertaking or indemnity by any person other than as expressly set out in the Terms. Nothing in this clause shall operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
The Terms do not and shall not affect your legal rights as a consumer.
For the purposes of the Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond EV’s control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, subsidence, lightning, earthquake or other natural disaster, weather of exceptional severity, epidemic, pandemic, disease, death or demise of a royal family member, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. EV will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these or any other Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
EV reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time.
The Terms (including the Ticket Terms and Conditions) constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection to the subject matter of the Terms and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between you and the EV relating to the subject matter of the Terms. However, nothing in the Terms shall purport to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. The Terms cannot be varied or amended in any respect (unless agreed between You and EV in writing).
These Terms shall be governed by Qatari law and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Qatar in connection herewith.